Tuesday 1 January 2013

Big Wishes for 2013

The team at Creative Dream Journals answered this question....
What is your
Dream
Wish
Blessing
for each other and for the world in 2013?
...here are our collective WISHES and DREAMS for 2013.....

My wish for every person in the world is that they get a big hug from someone who loves them. ~ Kim
My wish is that we connect, learn to listen, share ideas, and create synergetic solutions in our world. ~ Alli
I dream of deep connection with the beautiful women in this circle, and for peace and joy for all the beautiful women (and people:) in the world. ~ Lisa
I wish for all my circle sisters the joy of being inspired and living your best dream. For the world I wish to create together the world we wish to live in. To live with respect for one another. Happy 2013. It's ours to create with what we will. ~Valarie
My wish is that everyone is able to find love in their heart for themself and then is able to spread that love throughout the world so that we can all live in peace. I am also looking forward to getting to know all the ladies of the circle on a deeper level. It will be so much fun watching everyone grow, and dream, and accomplish so many wonderful things this year. ~ Ginny
For the world, I wish for the love that binds us together and nourishes us, and I especially wish for this love to brighten the lives of children, animals, the poor, the sick, and the vulnerable. For every person in the world, I wish happiness! For my dreamer buddies, I wish for exciting, unexpected, happy creative growth as you become ever more amazing. ~ Kelly
May the magic of your heart reveal itself to you. May you find the courage to follow where it leads. This day and all days. With love ~ Jamie





 

No comments:

Post a Comment